Out of the blue, we got nominated in the top 5 Spoken Word shows at the Greater Manchester Fringe. The nominees were:
- Rosie Fleeshman: Narcissist in the Mirror.
- Frenetic Fox Theatre: Appily Ever After.
- Chris Bowles: Live in Technicolour.
- Phill Jupitus: Porky The Poet.
- Northern Beat Poets Association: The Happening.
Rosie Fleeshman’s show was deservedly picked as best show but this is a real feather in the cap for all of those who took part. A real nomination, not one you get your mates to vote for, so it’s only a teeny weeny little exaggeration for you all to describe yourselves as “Award-Winning” in future publicity/funding bids/pathetic attempts at chat-up/lager-fuelled “do-you-know-who-I-am” rants at closing time.
Thanks to all who took part or came to support us.
Here’s to the next adventure.